- Vision - Activity recommended for 11th and 12th grades
- PTC - Flavors and Genetics - Activity recommended for 11th and 12th grades
- Phylogenetic Tree - Activity recommended for 11th and 12th grades (if adapted, for 9th and 10th)
- Discover the mystery gene - Activity recommended for 9th to 12th grades
The Bioinformatics activities are, as much as possible, adapted to the respective curriculum
PURPOSE OF ACTIVITIES
- Publicize the importance of Bioinformatics in the analysis of biological data produced in recent decades, especially the Human Genome Project.
- Familiarize both teachers and students with new methods of biological research using the many resources available on the internet.
- Convey to teachers and students some of the methods used by Bioinformatics to study biological problems.
- Turn the practical work of Life Sciences disciplines into more appealing and interactive classes.